Sharukh Khan old lettar srk old college letter
A hand return letter of Shahrukh Khan is made in limelight on social media, it is a six page long letter which Shahrukh Khan wrote in both of his college, yes when Shahrukh used to study in Hansraj College of Delhi University, although no date has been written on the letter which is going viral. But according to the reports, Pradhan wrote this letter when he was in the final air of the college, then I know that Zee letter is being mentioned in what Shahrukh wrote in it.
In this letter, Shahrukh Khan has written about his childhood, in this letter, he has mentioned his family and school, in this letter, he has mentioned his family and school, Shahrukh has also written in the letter that how he thought of acting and how he started acting, in this letter Shahrukh Khan said this. It is also written that he had a lot of trust in India as a child and he loved to play football, cricket and hockey, I was interested in acting in both the school, in fact I was very good at copying and copying people since childhood, I started mimicking Hema Malini.
Till graduation, I had mixed the sales of Devanand Raj Kapoor Prithviraj Kapoor and Raj Babbar, Raj Babbar remembered how I finally got interested in acting in Delhi and my father's restaurant was changed around Delhi, Shahrukh Khan further wrote in He used to hail often in the miss of the restaurant and the people who used to play there used to see it, it is a matter of both of them when the Great Director Ibrahim Malkhan ji and Raj Babbar Rohini Hutton watch Ajit Badshah had Surekha Sikri's time. I also used to do acting there, I was probably from 9:00 to 10 years old, I used to write poetry in Urdu and I also had a cute dimple on my cheeks, because of these things I have a lot of attention from these actresses.
I used to do it by looking at him, I had done it only after seeing him that I want to be like him, he got the role of school drama, Andher Nagari Cha Andaz, we got the role of Baniya yesterday and this was his first acting project, although Shahrukh did the acting play in both of his college and his father. There was a restaurant chain in which he used to hail, along with this he used to watch the play with director Ibrahim Alka ji and today Babbar Rohini Hathini Ajit Chhani Surekha Sikri with all the famous people.
Rafi, his interest was developed and Shahrukh also started learning acting later, yes Shahrukh had also done all these buttons and now Shahrukh's talk is going viral on the basis of the letter, it is becoming the subject of discussions, the latest news of Bollywood, Kaushik, listens to Kaushik. Subscribe to our channel for Reviews and Yes Don't Forget You Press D Bell Icon so that there is no information on our channel, you don't miss it at all.

.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment